Frequently Asked Questions

Common questions raised by buyers of condominiums in Thailand. For legal assistance when purchasing a property in Thailand, contact us directly.

No, you may sell your property to either foreigner or Thai.

No Lawyer will be needed. Buyers will be signing the Power of Attorney for the transfer of title.

If you need a property lawyer for due diligence, you may seek legal assistance as well through a reputable law firm.

Foreigners can only buy condominium and not landed property.

  • Maintenance Fee (price depend on sq.m)
  • Sinking Fund (price depend on sq.m)

Yes there are a few banks financing in Thailand.

If the property is still under construction, you have to wait until finished.

As soon as the property is ready for turn-over, the developer will request to pay in full.

The developer will make an appointment to have a quality check for the unit.

As soon as the buyer is satisfied  and confirmed the unit and it’s free from damages, the developer will schedule an appointment at the land department for the transfer of ownership.

  • Reservation fee
  • Down payment
  • Full amount

(Percentage depends on the developer)

Kindly contact us directly to get a reasonable discount for your future property.


18th Floor, Unit 1806 Two Pacific Place, 142 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

065 242 2538 | +66 065 242 2538

  • Do you want to visit the property site?

    Call us and we'll arrange an appointment for you.
  • +66 2259 8100

  • contact us

Copyright © 2021 Thailand Property Solutions. All rights reserved.